WE NEVER SHARE OR SELL ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you complete a Freight Quote for the purpose of booking transport or information to contact you.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you.
Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar services that you may be interested in. We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to other Hemera locations for processing and storing. By providing your data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to another business entity.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal or business information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Email Hemera today, we’d love to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. Contact us by phone directly at 800-506-9689.